You carry a story—filled with loss and beauty, betrayal and connection, shame and confusion. We believe that story is impacting your present life and your hope for the future. Journey Groups provide opportunities to open your soul to a deeper understanding of your past, greater freedom in your present, and growing connection with the Author of your story as you move forward. Journey Groups provide a safe place where stories of pain and abuse can be spoken, heard and redeemed. A 10-week commitment is required.
This class is actually small group work - 2 leaders and up to 6 group members - so your commitment to consistent 10-week attendance is imperative. 1 - 2 hours of homework outside of class each week. Please carefully consider the commitment before applying.
Class size is limited. Enrollment is not guaranteed until receipt of payment and The Journey Begins Application (by enrollment deadline) followed by review of your application and a phone call from the ministry coordinator.
- Fall 2017 Dates and Times:
- Evening Classes (Beginning September 12, 2017): Tuesdays, 5:30 - 7:45 PM for Men and Co-ed Classes, 5:30 - 8:00 PM for Women
- Daytime Classes (Beginning September 13, 2017): Wednesdays, 9:00 - 11:30 AM for Women
- Cost: $65
- Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017
- More Information: Contact the Journey Group Ministry