Next Baptism Date is scheduled for August 19, 2018. This baptism will be outdoors at the pond during 2nd Service ONLY. Pre-Registration is appreciated.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED; HOWEVER; You can still be baptized this Sunday by checking in at the baptism table at church on Sunday Morning before Service.
Below are the final instructions:
1. Please arrive at 10:15 AM (half hour before 2nd service begins) and check in at the Baptism table in the lobby BEFORE going into the service.
2. You will be given final instructions such as:
a. T-Shirt to wear into the waters of baptism (the pond).
c. Please change BEFORE going into 2nd Service as you will be heading out to the pond pretty quickly when everyone is dismissed.
d. You can sit with your family during service but as soon as everyone is dismissed be quick to get to the beach portion of the pond. There will be people there to help line you up to get ready for baptism.
3. Bring something comfortable to wear into the water (remember t-shirts is provided).
4. Wear some type of shoes that you don't mind getting wet.
5. Bring a set of dry clothes and a towel to change into afterwards.
6. If you are inviting any person who needs to sit during the baptism, bring them a lawn chair (we will have some extra chairs but they would not be as comfortable)
7. After everyone is baptized, we would love to get a group photo of all those who were baptized, on the beach. So please stick around until everyone is finished and we can take that group photo.
8. Don't forget to invite your family and friends to celebrate with you