All people, no matter their condition, will come to know, follow and worship Jesus.
Together we seek the lost, love the hurting and disciple believers… to do the same.
Core Driving Values
- Relational - Personal and loving involvement with God and others at a heart level. Engaging individuals one on one, face to face to build a relationship that is based on vulnerability, openness, trust and love.
- Authentic - Commitment to transparent relationship with God and the people He has placed in our lives. Being honest with God and each another about what we struggle with and long for.
- Honoring - Reverence for God and respect for the dignity of each person. Accepting and respecting individuals wherever we find them while being committed to telling them the truth about themselves and God.
- Redemptive - Joining God in His transforming work in each person’s life. Looking for the potential in every individual and helping them connect and act in concert with their unique design in Christ.
Statement of Faith
The foundation of everything we do is our Statement of Faith. These beliefs are vitally important, as we have built everything we do on these biblical truths.
- God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe.
He has eternally existed as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The three are coequal and are one God. Scriptural Basis: Genesis 1:1, 26, 27, 3:22; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Deuteronomy 4:35; John 16:7-10, 17:5
- The Bible is God's Word to us.
The Bible was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs about living. Because it is inspired by God, it is truth without error. Scriptural Basis: 2 Timothy 3:16, 1:13; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Psalm 119:105, 160, 12:6; Proverbs 30:5; Isaiah 40:8
- Jesus is the Son of God.
He is coequal with the Father and Holy Spirit. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven and will return to earth someday to reign as King. Scriptural Basis: Matthew 1:22, 23; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1-5, 14:10-30; Hebrews 4:14-15, 12:2; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Philippians 2:6-11; Colossians 1:15-19; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Romans 1:3-4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13
- The Holy Spirit lives in each Christian from salvation.
The Holy Spirit is coequal with the Father and the Son of God. He is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He provides Christians with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. He gives every believer spiritual gifts when they are saved. As Christians we seek to live under His control daily. Scriptural Basis: Acts 1:8, 5:3-4; John 3:3-7, 4:24, 15:26, 16:13; 1 Corinthians 3:17; Romans 8:9; John 16:7-13, 14:16-17; Galatians 5:25; 1 Corinthians 2:12, 3:16; Ephesians 1:13, 5:18; Titus 3:5
- People are the supreme object of God's creation.
People are made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. Although every person has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called "sin." Sin separates us from God and causes many problems in our life. Scriptural Basis: Genesis 1:27; Psalm 8:3-6; Isaiah 53:6; John 1:12, 14:16, 19:30; Romans 3:23, 5:15, 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Timothy 2:5; Titus 3:5; 1 John 5:13
- Salvation is God's free gift to us, but we must accept it.
We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God's offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin's consequence. When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith. Scriptural Basis: Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6, 1:2; Titus 3:5; Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:1, 10:9-10
- People will exist eternally with or without God.
People were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life in Heaven. Heaven and hell are real places of eternal existence. Scriptural Basis: John 3:16, 4:17; Romans 6:23, 8:17-18; Revelation 20:15; 1 Corinthians 2:7-9
- We have a divine mission.
After we accept the free gift of salvation that Jesus earned for us by dying on the cross, we have a new purpose for our lives – to live for Him, by sharing the good news of the Gospel with all those who God brings into our lives. Scriptural Basis: Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15
- There is a master design and a master designer.
Each of us is designed by God for relationship with Him and others. That design is visible in our physical makeup as well as in how we were made to interact with one another. God’s design for marriage is the union of one man and one woman. Scriptural Basis:
Genesis 2:20-24; Matthew 19:4-6