Community Resources & Benevolence
Are you part of CTR? If you’re a member of the Christ The Rock, and you’re facing a crisis such as being unable to pay an electric bill, CTR’s Benevolence Fund may be able to help with part of the expense. We can also connect you with community resources like our partners at Leaven to help you through the crisis, and plan for your future. Email Micah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not part of CTR? We partner with Leaven in the Fox Valley, and can also help connect you want to other community resources. If you’re not located in the Fox Valley or Wisconsin, we encourage you to connect with a church that’s local to you to find assistance. Questions? Email Micah at email@example.com.
Anyone in need of food is welcome to request food from the CTR Pantry. Whether you attend Christ The Rock or not, you are welcome!
Pick up is on Tuesdays. | Morning: 8:30 – 9:30 am or Evening: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
TO RECEIVE FOOD:
If you’re having a difficult time with meeting your family’s food needs, we can help supplement your food budget with grocery staples. As available from our generous donation partners, we offer eggs, butter, milk, cheese, seasonal fresh produce, and various frozen meats. Quantity is determined by different family sizes.
Please click the link below to get started. Tell us about your food needs and household/family information:Sign up to receive food
When you arrive on Tuesday: Please park your car by the West Entrance of the church and come inside where our volunteers will assist you. *If you have serious health needs, please notify us in advance. As we are a donations-based ministry, we will try, but cannot guarantee, that we will have food items that meet your specific dietary needs.
- Please use the button above to fill out the form. Leave your full name, phone number, number of people in household, and whether you are going to pick up in the morning or evening time.
If you’re unable to fill out the form, or you need assistance please call or text Penny with your name and food needs at: 1.920.252.9808
More Information and Food Pantry Guidelines
MORE INFORMATION AND FOOD PANTRY GUIDELINES:
- We are here to help you in your season of need.
- Food Pantry pick up occurs each Tuesday 8:30-9:30 am or 5:30-6:30 pm at the West doors/entrance of Christ The Rock. We ask that you do not arrive before the start time – and also that you arrive before the end time.
- Food delivery is not regularly available. If you have a specific need please let us know.
- Christ The Rock Food Pantry exists on donations of food, money and volunteer time.
- Choices of food will vary depending upon donations that have been received; quantity will vary depending on the household size.
- Our volunteers do their best to sort out any outdated food items – but occasionally an item slips through. Before using any food, check those dates on all liquids and semi-liquids. Remember – you are taking food freely at your risk and CTR cannot be held responsible.
- Christ the Rock Food Pantry is available as a supplement to your food budget. We cannot supply all the food needs of your household. If you feel your need will be a long-term situation, we would be glad to help you find additional help in the community.
TO DONATE FOOD:
Please drop off non-perishable food donations on the shelves inside the Main Entrance at Christ the Rock: Mondays-Thursdays 8 am – 8 pm and Fridays 8 am – 2 pm. Thank you so much for loving our Fox Valley neighbors in their time of need.
*If you plan to donate perishables (the items with a *), please call 1.920.252.9808 to let us know, so we can make sure they’re promptly frozen or refrigerated. Thank you so much!
We are routinely in need of:
- Breakfast cereal
- Granola Bars
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruits
- Canned meats
- Peanut Butter
- Milk *
- Eggs *
- Bread *
- Frozen vegetables *
- Fresh/Frozen Meats *
- Toilet Paper
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Laundry Soap
- Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
Thank you for caring for our neighbors! Each year, we serve more than 1,200 hungry adults and children in our community. Thank you for your generosity as we continue to operate at an increased capacity due to higher food prices.
Additional Food Resources
Meals on Wheels is a nationwide program that provides older Americans nutritious meals and safety checks at little to no cost. The meals can be delivered to your home if you meet eligibility requirements, or you can go to a congregate nutrition site for socialization and food. If you struggle with isolation or with preparing meals, then Meals on Wheels could provide ease and companionship. Click here to find out more, and use a search tool to find providers in your area.