If you have been called and are passionate about serving God in a full- or part-time position on Christ The Rock’s staff, we’d like to hear from you. Below is a list of current staff position openings. Thank you for your interest in carrying out Christ The Rock’s mission!
If you feel a call to get involved, but no openings are listed, or an opportunity below doesn’t sound like the right fit, please look at our Volunteer Opportunities. Our volunteers are often the first to know about new opportunities at CTR!
Click the links below to see the full position descriptions:
- Maintenance Coordinator (FT – 40 hrs) – The Maintenance Coordinator leads a team of staff and volunteers to ensure the church building is maintained and clean, utilizing resources and equipment needed for ministry activities.
- Technical Arts Coordinator (FT – 40 hrs) – The Technical Arts Coordinator supports the Creative Arts Team by utilizing professional production technology (for audio, visual, and lighting) to support weekend services, events, and ministry activities at Christ The Rock.
- Discipleship Administrative Assistant (PT – 20 hrs) – The Discipleship Administrative Assistant position advances discipleship efforts by providing administrative and systems oversight support to the Discipleship Team. This person’s role is to carry out the detail-oriented logistical work of the team and maintain user-friendly tools and processes.
- Production Coordinator (PT – up to 20 hrs/wk) The Production Coordinator will use technical skills and experience to help people worship and be discipled during weekend services.
- Lead Barista (PT – 15 hrs) – The Lead Barista assists in the operation of the Fireside Café, including order preparation, cleanliness, and assisting the Café manager in building, training, and caring for the volunteer team that serves at the Café.