Join a Small Group and begin to build lasting relationships and change the world one person, one neighborhood, one city at a time.
- Are Bible-centered
- Intentionally direct people towards a goal of spiritual maturity
- Are a place where people can honestly talk about their lives and work out what it means to follow Jesus
- Develop relationships with people for the purpose of discipleship
- Are people following Christ together
Here are some of the Topics covered in Small Groups (hint: use these to filter results when you’re searching for a group online):
- Bible Study Book Study Fellowship
- Healing Prayer Sermon Study
- Topic Study
- CTR also has an established group for seniors, called Engaging the Heart, that meets on Wednesdays from 2:00-4:30 PM in the West Lounge. Join us for worship, Biblical teaching, prayer, and fellowship with other seniors!
What can you do?
Find a Small Group below:
- You can filter Small Groups by location on a map, list (alphabetical by facilitator last name or topic), or using filters (Days, Group Gender, Marital Status, Child Care, or search by Topic).
- Contact the Small Group Leader to inquire about attending.
- You can also support Small Groups by praying for members and sharing this opportunity with others.