- Are Bible-centered
- Intentionally direct people towards a goal of spiritual maturity
- Are a place where people can honestly talk about their lives and work out what it means to follow Jesus
- Develop relationships with people for the purpose of discipleship
- Are people following Christ together
Join a Small Group
We are starting two types of small groups in October. We will be offering Discipleship Groups where you’ll learn to study God’s Word using a Bible “storying” technique to go deeper into passages of Scripture. Click here to join one of these groups.
We are also starting small groups for our next message series, Exiles. We will be studying the book of 1 Peter for seven weeks, starting Sunday, October 18. If you’d like to be part of one of these groups, click here.
Or find a Small Group below:
- Use the drop down menus below to filter Small Groups and select a Small Group.
- Contact the Small Group Leader to inquire about attending.
If you are having issues with the find a group search tool below, please contact Rebecca Menning.
If you are interested in starting a small group of your own, contact Joe Pullen.