Join a Small Group and begin to build lasting relationships and change the world one person, one neighborhood, one city at a time.
- Are Bible-centered
- Intentionally direct people towards a goal of spiritual maturity
- Are a place where people can honestly talk about their lives and work out what it means to follow Jesus
- Develop relationships with people for the purpose of discipleship
- Are people following Christ together
Here are some of the Topics covered in Small Groups (hint: use these to filter results when you’re searching for a group online):
- Bible Study Book Study Fellowship
- Healing Prayer Sermon Study
- Topic Study
- CTR also has an established group for seniors, called Engaging the Heart, that meets on Wednesdays from 2:00-4:30 PM in the West Lounge. Join us for worship, Biblical teaching, prayer, and fellowship with other seniors!
What can you do?
Find a Small Group below:
- You can filter Small Groups by location on a map, list (alphabetical by facilitator last name or topic), or using filters (Days, Group Gender, Marital Status, Child Care, or search by Topic).
- Contact the Small Group Leader to inquire about attending.
- You can also support Small Groups by praying for members and sharing this opportunity with others.
Choose “Community Small Group” for Any Department and “Adult Small Groups” for Any Group Type when searching for a small group.