Mental health and crisis resources you can access from home:
Therapists/Counselors offering Tele-Health counseling via phone calls or internet:
- Anchor Counseling – Norman Fox: www.anchorcounselingwi.com
- Ardent Counseling – Maggie Frank: 920.234.6855 or Maggie@ardentcounselingfv.com
- Catholic Charities – Julie Duffy: 920.734.2601
- Esprit Counseling – Kerrie Larson: Click here for online scheduling.
- Hearts Unfolding – Marilyn Hein: 920.203.7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Day Resource (Manitowoc) – Pat Hanson: 920.320-1325
- Jesse Kusserow: 920.541.6646
- Integrity Counseling: Alissa Lapp – 920.385.1420 or email@example.com
- Chad Lorge: 920.903.4964
- Jeff Palmer (Green Bay): 920.654.1847
- Psychology Associates – Lisa Randerson: 920.738.9999
If you are struggling and need someone to talk to, there are two “Warmlines” where trained volunteers will listen.
Warmline (A LEAVEN program available 8 AM-10PM): 920.931.2572
Iris House Warmline (A NAMI program has people available 24/7): 920.815.3217
All NAMI groups & programs including Iris House are temporarily closed.
Outagamie County: 920.832.4646 | Winnebago County: 920.233.7707 | Calumet County: 920.849.9317
Domestic Violence Services
Christine Ann Center/Domestic Violence Shelter is open for safety in housing: 920.235.5998
If you need non-shelter support for domestic violence issues call Olivia 920.235.5998 or e-mail her: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harbor House is also open for safety in housing: 920.832.1666
Christ The Rock Support Group & Counseling Services
Fresh Hope Drop In Group – meets the 1st & 3rd Thursday of Each Month
Fresh Hope is a biblically-based mental health support group. There is a serious gap between receiving medical treatment for mental illness vs. learning to live well with mental illness. Research shows that finding a way to live a hope-filled life can best be “caught” from peers who have been there too, and are now living well. Research also shows that the best antidote for hopelessness is hope that is rooted in faith. Family and friends who serve as a support to those with mental illness are also encouraged to attend. Cost: $20 for workbook.
For more Information, contact Deb: 920.730.8383, ext. 345.Register
Counseling (Individual & Couples)
We offer several biblically-based counseling options to care for you as you navigate a crisis or heal from past wounds. Contact Deb at 920.730.8383 ext. 345 to find out which counseling option is right for you. Lay Counseling is offered at no cost to you.