Local Christian Counseling Resources:
- Walk by Faith Counseling – Alissa Lapp: 920.239.6240
- Walk by Faith Counseling – Joe Pullen: 920.238.3360
- Walk by Faith Counseling – Terry Reese: 920.267.6382
- Anchor Counseling – Norman Fox: 920.560.4525
- Ardent Counseling – Maggie Frank: 920.234.6855 or Maggie@ardentcounselingfv.com
- Catholic Charities – Julie Duffy: 920.734.2601
- Esprit Counseling – Kerrie Larson: Click here for online scheduling.
- Hearts Unfolding – Marilyn Hein: 920.203.7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Day Resource (Manitowoc) – Pat Hanson: 920.320.1325
- Nystrom Counseling – Colleen Gromowski: 920.416-8577
- Jesse Kusserow: 920.541.6646
- Breakthrew – Chad Lorge: 920.903.4964
- Jeff Palmer (Green Bay): 920.654.1847
- Fox Valley Counseling and Diagnostics – Lisa Randerson: 920.268-0029
WARMLINES (staffed by trained volunteers)
Available to anyone struggling, who needs someone to talk to:
Warmline (A LEAVEN program available 8 AM-10PM): 920.931.2572
Iris House Warmline (A NAMI program has people available 24/7): 920.815.3217
Wisconsin 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 24/7 Talk, Chat or Text | Call 988, send a text message to 988, or use the chat feature at 988lifeline.org. To find out more about the 988 Lifeline, click here.
COUNSELING AT CTR
For Adults – Individuals & Couples
Christ The Rock offers several biblically-based counseling options to care for you as you navigate a crisis or heal from past wounds. Please complete the counseling intake form for individual or couples’ counseling. Note: We are not equipped to offer lay counseling to anyone under the age of 18. If you have questions about our counseling options, contact Jerilyn at 920.730.8383 ext. 368. Lay Counseling is offered at no cost to you.
Domestic Violence Services
Christine Ann Center/Domestic Violence Shelter offers safety in housing: 920.235.5998
If you need non-shelter support for domestic violence issues call Olivia 920.235.5998 or e-mail her: email@example.com
Harbor House also offers safety in housing and other services for people in domestic violence situations: 920.832.1666
Fresh Hope for Mental Health
Fresh Hope for Mental Health is a biblically-based support group for people living with a mental health diagnosis. There is a group that meets on Tuesday mornings from 10-11:30 AM at Refinery Church, 310 E. Main St Weyauwega. For more information contact Mike at 715.432.4895.