Baptism Preregistration is Now Closed
However, you can still show up and be baptized this Sunday. Below are some final instructions:
- Please wear comfortable clothing (t-shirt will be provided by CTR) and a change of dry clothes. Please bring your own towel to dry off with.
- Wear flip flops or shoes you don’t mind getting wet into the water to protect your feet.
- Please arrive half hour before service and check in at the baptism table in the lobby to:
- check in
- pick up your t-shirt
- get your certificate
- final instructions
- Please change into the clothes you will be baptized in before service starts (there will be bathrooms designated for change rooms for those getting baptized)
- After the message you will be given instructions to go to the pond.
- If you want your moment to be video taped please ask a family member or friend ahead of time to video you while being dunked.